- Lieu : Delta, BC
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day activities and management of warehouse facilities, inventory control, product distribution and logistics operations of Catalys Lubricants Inc. He/she contributes to the development and implementation of systems and objectives for the company. He/she also provides leadership, development and is a source of motivation and support to the group in order to maximize performance.
· Subscribe to a culture of continuous improvement through collaboration and effective communication;
· Lead by example, establishing clear expectations and objectives;
· Ensure effective management of the warehouse;
· Optimise logistic and expediting processes;
· Participate in sourcing of products and equipment;
· Ensure the implementation and maintenance of all Safety, Health and Environmental policies and procedures with supporting documentation;
· Implement, track and maintain operational policies and procedures along with all required certifications, permits and other related regulatory filings;
· Evaluate policies and procedures on an ongoing basis to maintain best operating practices;
· Establish SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely) for each team member for the target date of each year;
· Coach, mentor and track activities for his/her group throughout the year providing support to facilitate achievement of individual objectives;
· Participate in the recruitment, training and integration of personnel;
· Collaborate closely with the Catalys team, members of other company divisions, along with outside partners and suppliers in order to assure high levels of customer satisfaction;
· Possess good mechanical aptitude and resolution capabilities;
· Support an effective recycling program;
· Creative and innovative problem solving;
· Other related activities that may be added to the job description as required.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Expertise in logistics;
- Geographic knowledge of the company’s service area;
- Experience at inventory control;
- Expertise in Lean Manufacturing;
- Experience in operations team management;
- Proficient with RF gun technology;
- Experience with lubricant handling equipment and best practices is an
- WHMIS trained;
- Good mechanical knowledge and aptitude;
- Forklift training;
- Good skills with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Effective team leader;
- Skilled at influencing others and managing change;
- Proficient at analysis, problem solving and management;
- Team player who is comfortable working with different personalities and overcoming communication barriers in order to find solutions;
- Flexible thought process;
- Good understanding of business, finance and the concept of profit;
- Willingness to learn.
Education: A combination of studies and experience in warehouse and operation supervision.
Experience: Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in warehouse supervision, manufacturing and/or distribution. Lubricants industry experience is an asset.
Language: Fluent in English, oral and writing.
La compagnie offre un environnement propre au développement personnel et professionnel ainsi qu’une rémunération et des avantages sociaux des plus compétitifs.
Si vous êtes intéressé à joindre cette équipe dynamique et que vous possédez les qualifications requises du poste, merci de faire parvenir votre curriculum vitae ainsi qu’une lettre de motivation à email@example.com.
Crevier remercie les personnes qui signifieront leur intérêt en soumettant leur candidature pour ce poste mais avise qu'elle communiquera seulement avec les personnes qui seront retenues pour une entrevue de sélection. Ce poste est ouvert tant aux hommes qu’aux femmes : l’usage du masculin ne sert qu’à alléger le texte.