- Lieu : Whitby or London
RP Oil and Case N’ Drum, divisions of Crevier Group, has been dedicated to supplying oil and lubricant products to customers throughout Ontario for 40 years. We take pride in providing both high-performance products and value-added services to better manage vehicle and equipment longevity. We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to expand our Lubricants Sales Operations department. This position is to be based in Whitby or London.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling the entire line of products and services for this sector, and will assume the challenge of increasing our client base as well as sales & revenues from current clients. This function reports directly to the Sales Operations Director at the Crevier Group.
Because our main areas of business are in the automobile, transportation and construction industries, as well as the growing mining industry, the ideal candidate has experience in one of these fields, or in a related field. Experience in sales (Business to Business) is an asset.
- Source and qualify new leads for further solicitation, by either inside or outside sales team members
- Maintain and expand relations with our current clients
- Offer service solutions to potential clients through structured marketing campaigns
- Seek new and recurrent business opportunities and study their potential
- Achieve monthly sales objectives and exceed sales standards
- Record calls and other client account information in our CRM system and the follow-up applications
- Learn about and maintain a high level of knowledge concerning the products and the industries
- Assume ongoing education and training
- Maintain a professional sales manner
- Any other related activities may be added to the job description if needed
COMPETENCIES ET QUALIFICATIONS
- A proven record as a sales professional who constantly exceeds goals
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel et Word) and experience with CRM systems
- Solid technical experience in the field of lubricants is an asset
- Preference given to bilingual candidates, in both written and spoken French and English with strong communication skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit and understanding of the importance of sales culture
- Be aggressive and proactive with a probing mindset
- Good sense of organisation, of time management and attention to detail
Education: A post-secondary diploma in business, or a related field, is preferred, as is an equivalent professional experience in a dynamic, fast changing company
Experience: 2 to 5 years inside sales experience, in B2B sales, preferably in the lubricants industry
Language: Fluent in English, French, spoken is an asset
La compagnie offre un environnement propre au développement personnel et professionnel ainsi qu’une rémunération et des avantages sociaux des plus compétitifs.
Si vous êtes intéressé à joindre cette équipe dynamique et que vous possédez les qualifications requises du poste, merci de faire parvenir votre curriculum vitae ainsi qu’une lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crevier remercie les personnes qui signifieront leur intérêt en soumettant leur candidature pour ce poste mais avise qu'elle communiquera seulement avec les personnes qui seront retenues pour une entrevue de sélection. Ce poste est ouvert tant aux hommes qu’aux femmes : l’usage du masculin ne sert qu’à alléger le texte.