- Lieu : Whitby/London/Longueuil
This job description is available in English only. For French version you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
- Administer all global pricebook fluctuations as deemed necessary from time to time.
- Administer customer-specific pricing based on approved requests from regional sales managers.
- Review and recommend strategies relating to improved pricing methodologies
- Ensure quoting systems, when necessary, reflect current pricebooks
- Process supplier rebate requests and audit collection of rebates from suppliers
- Manage competitive price monitoring
- Ensure all newly added SKU’s have proper list pricing assigned
- Perform trends analysis, and prepare recommendations to optimize profitability, based on ‘What-if’ scenarios
- Perform additional tasks as needed from time to time
- Assist regional sales managers with administration of all tenders
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A strong analytical and evaluative mindset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, with special focus in Excel (pivots, macro, graphing, etc).
- Experience with accounting systems (price management, in particular) is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sense of organisation, time management, and attention to detail
- Bias for action, ensuring that timelines are adhered to
Education: A post-secondary diploma in statistical or trends analysis, mathematics, or related field, is preferred.
Experience: 2 years – Price Management, preferably within the energy sector (lubricants)
Language: Fluent in English and French, spoken and written, is preferred
La compagnie offre un environnement propre au développement personnel et professionnel ainsi qu’une rémunération et des avantages sociaux des plus compétitifs.
Si vous êtes intéressé à joindre cette équipe dynamique et que vous possédez les qualifications requises du poste, merci de faire parvenir votre curriculum vitae ainsi qu’une lettre de motivation à email@example.com.
Crevier remercie les personnes qui signifieront leur intérêt en soumettant leur candidature pour ce poste mais avise qu'elle communiquera seulement avec les personnes qui seront retenues pour une entrevue de sélection. Ce poste est ouvert tant aux hommes qu’aux femmes : l’usage du masculin ne sert qu’à alléger le texte.