The General Manager is responsible for the development in implementation of all sales and operations activities for the Catalys Division of Crevier Group. He contributes to all aspects of the company business, participates in the strategic planning of the corporate group and directs integration of the organizational strategies within Catalys Lubricants.
The General Manager has full responsibilities for the P&L of the Division and contributes to the formulation and implementation of plans and strategies to achieve the growth and profitability goals of the division. Additionally, the General Manager provides leadership, development, training, coaching, mentoring and guidance to bring high levels of satisfaction and performance from the Catalys employees and contractors.
The General Manager provides leadership, development, training, coaching and motivation for his Sales and Operation Manager. The General Manager is a key team player in the organization and must work closely with the various departments and services within Catalys and Group. He must me the bearer and guardian of values and organizational culture, in each of interactions, both internally or externally.
· Develop and define the local strategies to achieve the strategic objectives of the organization;
· Develop and implement strategies designed to achieve the company’s growth and profit objectives;
· Optimize territories to support growth and business development;
· Maintain good relations with the other divisions of the Crevier Group;
· Research and develop recommendations to support business strategies;
· Align operations and sales strategies with the corporate strategies;
· Conduct financial analysis, projections, feasibility studies and initial risk assessments;
· Establish the annual operating budget and manage it on a monthly basis;
· Support with the Sales Manager in sales plans and promotions designed to deliver the expected sales results;
· Coordinate and support the responsibilities of the Operations Manager in achieving operational goals;
· Participate and provide oversight for maintenance of effective inventory management;
· Contribute to and provide cost oversight for supplier contracts, contractors and product distribution;
· Establish and maintain operating standards promoting the culture of the company;
· Support and guidance to the reporting department heads;
· Support the credit department activities;
· Provide oversight on all day-to-day activities of the division;
· At the beginning of each year, establish SMART goals (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely) for the division;
· Participate in the recruitment and training of required personnel;
· Participate and contribute to the national Company Executive Committee;
· Any other related activities that may be added to the job description as required.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent financial, operation, sale management skills;
- Demonstrated abilities to manage high-performing manufacturing and/or distribution operations;
- Experience in the lubricant, automotive, transportation, construction or mining industries is an asset;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Strategic thinker with 360-degree vision, skilled in strategy development;
- Known for exceeding objectives through team coaching, motivation and leadership;
- Experience at developing quality relationships with counterparts and senior management;
- Skilled at negotiating, making difficult decisions, influencing others and managing change;
- Expert in analysis, problem solving and management;
- Team player who is comfortable working with different personalities and overcoming communication barriers to find solutions;
- Excellent understanding of business, finance and the requirement for profit;
- Excellent in communication, presentation, organization and collaboration, as well as interpersonal relations.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in administration, marketing, finance or a related field.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ experience in operations and sales management in manufacturing and/or distribution.
Experience of the automotive and industrial lubricant industry is an asset.
Language: English (French is an asset)
La compagnie offre un environnement propre au développement personnel et professionnel ainsi qu’une rémunération et des avantages sociaux des plus compétitifs.
Si vous êtes intéressé à joindre cette équipe dynamique et que vous possédez les qualifications requises du poste, merci de faire parvenir votre curriculum vitae ainsi qu’une lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crevier remercie les personnes qui signifieront leur intérêt en soumettant leur candidature pour ce poste mais avise qu'elle communiquera seulement avec les personnes qui seront retenues pour une entrevue de sélection. Ce poste est ouvert tant aux hommes qu’aux femmes : l’usage du masculin ne sert qu’à alléger le texte.