- Lieu : Whitby, ON
(Pour la version française de ce poste, veuillez faire la demande au firstname.lastname@example.org)
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
- Schedule the deliveries to customer locations in a timely manner and cost-efficient manner.
- Work with the warehouse production staff to ensure products are available for delivery
- Monitor driver’s hours of service to avoid violations
- Reliable contact for all drivers, customers and sales staff.
- Promptly communicate any delays, issues, or concerns to appropriate parties
- Work with other facilities to cross-coordinate deliveries between source points.
- Making customers happy and keeping the drivers safe
- All other duties as assigned.
- Good understanding of towns in the province of Ontario especially GTA East and the Kawarthas.
- Excellent planning skills and the ability to adapt to a changing plan based on customer needs
- Highly organized;
- Ability for customer service;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities;
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and organization;
- Ability for problem solving
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork skills
Training: Secondary V
Experience: - Experience in an office environment or in logistics ( an asset)
- Strong Pc Knowledge
- Knowledge of an ERP system or willing to learn
La compagnie offre un environnement propre au développement personnel et professionnel ainsi qu’une rémunération et des avantages sociaux des plus compétitifs.
Si vous êtes intéressé à joindre cette équipe dynamique et que vous possédez les qualifications requises du poste, merci de faire parvenir votre curriculum vitae ainsi qu’une lettre de motivation à email@example.com.
Crevier remercie les personnes qui signifieront leur intérêt en soumettant leur candidature pour ce poste mais avise qu'elle communiquera seulement avec les personnes qui seront retenues pour une entrevue de sélection. Ce poste est ouvert tant aux hommes qu’aux femmes : l’usage du masculin ne sert qu’à alléger le texte.