- Lieu : Hamilton, ON
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
The Territory Industrial Sales Representative is responsible for selling to the commercial, industrial and public sectors to meet requirements for lubricants, greases, DEF, antifreeze, and biodegradable lubricants, while maintaining and increasing the existing client base. The Industrial Sales Representative may work from a home office located within the Hamilton Area assigned sales territory. The Territory Sales Manager reports directly to the Ontario Lubricants Sales Director.
- Sales of lubricants, DEF and lubricant products and services;
- Develop and deliver upon a business plan for the assigned territory;
- Maintain and grow a mixed client base from all market segments;
- Utilize existing software to maintain effective communications within the organization (Sales force, Word,
- Excel and PowerPoint) as well as sales tools for development and product presentation;
- Use and maintenance of an effective sales pipeline;
- Achieve annual sales targets as defined in the sales plan;
- Effective implementation and maintenance of customer files as related to sales efforts;
- Maintain quality, professional relationships with internal and external customers;
- Compile and disseminate information relative to the market area and its impact with regard to competitive
- Evaluate and provide product recommendations to meet customer requirements.;
- Provide customers with up to date literature, product specifications and available training;
- Identify and maintain membership in related trade associations;
- Travel as required to service the assigned territory;
- Travel as required outside of the normal work schedule.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Required technical skills, experience and knowledge:
- Familiarity with the terminology and various aspects of the petroleum industry;
- Experience in Hamilton Area’s industrial, manufacturing and construction (on-road/off-road) sectors;
- Competent computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office, Sales Force);
- Sales experience in a product distribution enterprise;
- True hunter and mechanically inclined.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member;
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Ability to identify and achieve objectives;
- Empathetic, excellent people and leadership skills;
- Sense of priority and urgency, good negotiator, self-motivated and flexible;
- Oriented to problem solving and well organized;
- Effective at managing stress;
- Excellent client service skills and sense of business.
Education: College or professional training (CLS) in administration or marketing
Experience: More than 5 years of pertinent experience in commercial and industrial
sales; experience in the petroleum industry is a major asset
Languages: Fluent in English spoken and written. French is an asset.
If you are interested in being considered for this Sales Representative job opportunity, please forward your resume and a cover letter in confidence to email@example.com .
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
La compagnie offre un environnement propre au développement personnel et professionnel ainsi qu’une rémunération et des avantages sociaux des plus compétitifs.
Si vous êtes intéressé à joindre cette équipe dynamique et que vous possédez les qualifications requises du poste, merci de faire parvenir votre curriculum vitae ainsi qu’une lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crevier remercie les personnes qui signifieront leur intérêt en soumettant leur candidature pour ce poste mais avise qu'elle communiquera seulement avec les personnes qui seront retenues pour une entrevue de sélection. Ce poste est ouvert tant aux hommes qu’aux femmes : l’usage du masculin ne sert qu’à alléger le texte.