Représentant des ventes
Sommaire de l'emploi
The Commercial and Industrial Sales Representative is responsible for selling to the commercial, industrial and public sectors to meet requirements for lubricants, greases, DEF, antifreeze, and biodegradable lubricants, while maintaining and increasing the existing client base. The sales representative may work from a home office located within the Catalys service area and aligning with the assigned sales territory.
30 mars 2023
Type d'emploi : Permanent
Lieu : Winnipeg
- Sales of lubricants, DEF and lubricant products and services.
- Develop and deliver upon a business plan for the assigned territory.
- Maintain and grow a mixed client base from all market segments
- Utilize existing software to maintain effective communications within the organization (Sales force, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as sales tools for development and product presentation
- Use and maintenance of an effective sales pipeline.
- Achieve annual sales targets as defined in the sales plan
- Effective implementation and maintenance of customer files as related to sales efforts.
- Maintain quality, professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Compile and disseminate information relative to the market area and its impact with regard to competitive strategy.
- Evaluate and provide product recommendations to meet customer requirements.
- Provide customers with up-to-date literature, product specifications and available training.
- Identify and maintain membership in related trade associations.
- Travel as required to service the assigned territory.
- Travel as required outside of the normal work schedule.
- Any other related activities that may be added to the job description.
Required technical skills, experience and knowledge:
- Familiarity with the terminology and various aspects of the petroleum industry
- Experience in Manitoba’s industrial and manufacturing sectors
- Competent computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office, Sales Force, CRM)
- Sales experience in a product distribution enterprise
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to identify and achieve objectives
- Empathetic, excellent people and leadership skills
- Sense of priority and urgency, good negotiator, self-motivated and flexible
- Oriented to problem solving and well organized
- Effective at managing stress
- Excellent client service skills and sense of business
Education: College or professional training (CLS) in administration or marketing
Experience: 5 to 7 years of pertinent experience in commercial and industrial sales; experience in the petroleum industry is a major asset
Languages: Fluent in English spoken and written.