- Lieu : Dartmouth
- Années d'expérience pertinente minimum : 2 years
- Scolarité minimum : High School Diploma
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
- Responsible packaged products in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures customer goodwill and satisfaction.
- Ensures that deliveries are on time and meet customer expectations.
- Ensures company policy and legal requirements are followed in the delivery of the products.
- Responsible for proper and safe loading of the assigned truck and unloading of the products.
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the delivery truck.
- Represents and promotes the company in a competent and professional manner.
- Understands and complies with Company Health and Safety and environmental policies and procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
Heavy lifting required
Able to perform continuous lifting/bending of products of different sizes and weights.
- Ability for customer service;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities;
- Autonomy, sense of initiative and organization;
- Flexibility, availability and versatility;
- Efficient, serious and responsible;
- Good manual dexterity and physical condition;
- Communication skills.
Formation: High School Diploma and Class 5 driver’s licence
Experience: 2 years of pertinent experience
La compagnie offre un environnement propre au développement personnel et professionnel ainsi qu’une rémunération et des avantages sociaux des plus compétitifs.
Si vous êtes intéressé à joindre cette équipe dynamique et que vous possédez les qualifications requises du poste, merci de faire parvenir votre curriculum vitae ainsi qu’une lettre de motivation à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crevier remercie les personnes qui signifieront leur intérêt en soumettant leur candidature pour ce poste mais avise qu'elle communiquera seulement avec les personnes qui seront retenues pour une entrevue de sélection. Ce poste est ouvert tant aux hommes qu’aux femmes : l’usage du masculin ne sert qu’à alléger le texte.