Customer service representative
Job offer summary
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
November 20, 2023
Location : Longueuil
This position is responsible for Order Desk duties, as well as any other clerical duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the operation of order desk, including answering telephone/directing calls, assisting walk in customers, taking orders via telephone/email/fax from customers and sales staff;
- Verifies stock availability, including contacting customer if stock is on back order while suggesting comparable products to substitute for the back order;
- Resolves customer complaints or issues;
- Maintains store front to ensure working area is in clean condition;
- Understands and complies with Catalys Health & Safety/Environmental policies and procedures;
- Send any customer MSDS sheets as needed;
- Filing customer orders daily;
- Communication with sales staff & drivers for customer information;
- Invoicing customers after deliveries/creating credit memos as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Effective customer service skills
- Competent in use of MS Office and email
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Competent communication skills both verbal and written
- Effective customer service and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Organized and able to work independently
- Sensitive to customer requirements
- Flexible and attentive to customer requests
Education: Secondary school diploma
Experience: 1-3 years experience as Customer Service Representative
Language: Fluent in English
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.