Warehouse Clerk - Vaughan
Job offer summary
Position: Permanent / Full time
This position is responsible for Shipping/Receiving and packaging products and ensuring inventory levels are appropriate. This position also represents the Company in a professional manner and provides exceptional customer service
August 22, 2022
Job type : Permanent
Location : Vaughan
Who are we?
Catalys, Ontario is a division of Crevier Group. We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities.
If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and lets get together!
This position is accountable for Shipping/Receiving and packaging products and assuring inventory levels are appropriate. This position also represents the Company in a professional manner and provides exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for shipping/ receiving & packaging products in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures customer goodwill and satisfaction.
- Ensures the warehouse area is maintained in an orderly and clean condition.
- Ensures company policy and legal requirements are followed in the shipping of product.
- Assists in the responsible management of company assets.
- Responsible for proper and safe loading of the assigned truck and unloading of product.
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the lift truck.
- Represents and promotes the company in a competent and professional manner.
- Understands and complies with Company Health and Safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
Experience in forklift driving
Experience in a similar position in a factory
Skill in calculation
Maturity and seriousness;
The ability to work in a team;
Ability to work under pressure;
Autonomy, resourcefulness and sense of organization;
Ensure that the work environment is clean and functional.
Training: Secondary V, forklift driver card (an asset)
Experience: 6 months of relevant experience
The work hours of this position can range between 7h30 am to 8h00 pm
Physical effort: Standing upright for long hours;
Very frequent trips;
Ability to lift weights of 30 kilos
Handling oils of all kinds.
Shift Work of days & afternoons
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.