Technical Sales Representative
Job offer summary
The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for the development of new customer base within the Sales Region, selling to all business sectors to meet monthly, quarterly & yearly sales targets. Secure New Customer base for lubricants and related products & services, in the Manitoba region. The sales representative may work from a home office located within the Catalys service area and aligning with the assigned sales territory.
October 09, 2022
Job type : permanent
Location : Winnipeg
Who are we?
Catalys Lubricants inc is a division of Crevier Group. We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities.
If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and lets get together!
- Actively Identify and capitalize on new market opportunities.
- New market penetration and strategy experience needed.
- Strong follow-through skills to close leads and action items.
- Self-motivated, possessing good organizational skills and work well in a team environment.
- Team oriented individuals – working with support staff and suppliers
- Strong communication skills are a definite asset in this position.
- Maintain and grow a mixed client base from all market segments.
- Commitment to maintain & update customer profiles and activities.
- A solid understanding of pipeline management.
- Achieve annual sales targets as defined in the sales plan
- Maintain quality & professional relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Evaluate and demonstrate value to all customers.
- Identify a consistent source of leads within your sales region.
- Any other related activities that may be added to the job description.
Required technical skills, experience and knowledge:
Knowing the technical advantages of our product offering and services.
Technically competent in the lubricant and chemical industries
Experience in B2B environments.
Competent computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office, CRM)
Ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member
Ability to identify and achieve objectives
Time Management is a must (balancing pipeline opportunities and prospecting)
Empathetic, excellent people and leadership skills
Sense of priority and urgency, good negotiator, self-motivated and flexible.
Oriented to problem solving and well organized
Education: University, College or professional training in a lubricants related field.
Experience: 5 to 7 years of pertinent experience in sales & territory development; experience in the petroleum industry is a major asset
Languages: Fluent in English spoken and written.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.