- Job type: Permanent
- Hours: 40
- Lieu: Ville Saint-Laurent
- Years of minimum relevant experience: 5 à 7 ans
- Minimum education: Baccalauréat en ressources humaines
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
- Deploy the best methods of attracting candidates according to profiles (search in candidate banks, Internet, specialized display, social networks, etc.);
- Recruit to level national a national level(50% of the time);
- Develop the employer brand
- Ensure smooth reception and integration of new employees;
- Participate in the continuous improvement and / or harmonization of HR programs, policies, procedures;
- Follow up on HR indicators;
- Develop the management and talent development component;
- Manage the training component (needs assessment and management of the administrative file in relation to the 1% law);
- Coordinate the Health and safety at work (follow-up of the action plans by region, animation of the occupational health and safety committees);
- Participate in special projects
- Perform other related duties.
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
Entrepreneur and innovator spirit;
Excellent judgment, great autonomy, initiatives, rigor and professionalism;
Ability to manage multiple files and priorities at once;
Ability to work in team;
Collaborator and change agent;
Demonstrates integrity, discretion and a sense of ethics.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources;
Experience: 5 to 7 years minimum relevant experience.
(Experience in manufacturing and / or distribution: an important asset);
Asset: Member Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario;
Languages: French - English bilingualism essential both orally and in writing.
The company provides an environment particular for your personal and professional development and a really competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.