Customer Service Representative - Delta
Job offer summary
Site: Delta BC
Position: Contract indeterminate/Full time - possibility of permanence
Catalys Lubricants Inc., a division of Crevier Group is searching for a Customer Service Representative for its British Columbia operations located at Delta BC.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling enquiries for Lubricants and related products. He/she utilizes telephone, fax and email ensuring appropriate follow-up and processing of orders and requests. This position reports directly to the Administration Coordinator of the Division.
September 13, 2023
Location : Delta BC
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!Catalys Lubricants Inc., a division of Crevier Group is searching for a Customer Service Representative for its British Columbia operations located at Delta BC.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling enquiries for Lubricants and related products. He/she perform a variety of administrative duties including but not limited to utilizing telephone, email, fax and ensuring appropriate follow-up and processing of orders and requests. This position reports directly to the Administration Coordinator of the Division.
- Answering telephone-Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages;
- Reception - Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person;
- Order processing via the order entry system;
- Follow-up of orders to support effective delivery;
- Monitoring of group mailbox- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations;
- Filing as required;
- Label printing;
- Providing direction on product support;
- May train office staff in procedures and in use of current software;
- Use of tracking spreadsheets - compiling data, statistics and other information to support research activities and product tracking;
- Any other related activities that may be added to the job description as required.
Effective customer service skills
Competent in use of MS Office and email
Desire to work in a team environment
Competent communication skills both verbal and written
Effective customer service and interpersonal skills
Comfortable working under pressure
Organized and able to work independently
Sensitive to customer requirements
Flexible and attentive to customer requests
Education: Vocational education in administration or marketing
Experience: 3-5 years experience as a Customer Service Representative
Language: Fluent in English
If you are interested in being considered for this Customer Service Representative job opportunity, to apply, please send us your Resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.