Customer Service Representative
Job offer summary
The Customer Service Representative answers the telephone and is responsible for receiving orders and ensuring appropriate follow-up with other departments.
August 22, 2022
Job type : Permanent
Who are we?
Catalys, Ontario is a division of Crevier Group.We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work.Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth.We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team.That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees.We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities.
If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and lets get together!
- Receiving orders at the counter, by phone, fax and email
- Entry of orders into the customer order system.
- Confirmation of customer orders
- Follow-up of orders currently in progress.
- Effective account file management, opening, classifying and invoicing using prescribed process.
- Manage documentation regarding shipping and delivery of products according to established procedures.
- Provide support to current and potential customers by recommending the line of products and services available.
- Coordinate required activities with other internal groups.
- Prepare documents using MS Office.
- Any other related activities may be added to the job description if needed.
- The candidate must be comfortable in a paperless environment.
- Familiar with positive customer service practices
- Familiar with computer software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Open to new technologies
- Able to work effectively in a focused team environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organized and independent worker
- Ability to remain sensitive to the customers’ needs
- Flexible and attentive to the customers’ requests
Education: Vocational education in administration or marketing
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in Customer Service Environment
Language: Fluent in English, spoken and written
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.