Commercial and Industrial Sales Representative
Job offer summary
The Commercial and lndustrial Sales Representative is responsible for selling to the commercial, industrial and public sectors to meet requirements for lubricants, greases, DEF, antifreeze, and biodegradable Iubricants, while maintaining and increasing the existing client base. Catalys services the Fraser Valley and Lower Mainland. The sales representative may work from a home office located within the Catalys service area and aligning with the assigned sales territory.
April 10, 2019
Job type : Permanent
Location : Delta, BC
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
- Sales of Iubricants, DEF and Iubricant products and services
- Develop and deliver upon a business plan for the assigned territory
- Maintain and grow a mixed client base from all market segments
- Utilize existing software to maintain effective communications within the organization (Sales force, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) as well as sales tools for development and product presentation
- Use and maintenance of an effective sales pipeline
- Achieve annual sales targets as defined in the sales plan
- Effective implementation and maintenance of customer files as related to sales efforts
- Maintain quality, professional relationships with internal and external customers
- Compile and disseminate information relative to the market area and its impact with regard to competitive strategy
- Evaluate and provide product recommendations to meet customer requirements
- Provide customers with up to date literature, product specifications and available training
- ldentify and maintain membership in related trade associations
- Travel as required to service the assigned territory
Required technical skills:
- Familiarity with the terminology and various aspects of the petroleum industry
- Experience in BC's industrial and manufacturing sectors
- Competent computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office, Sales Force)
- Sales experience in a product distribution enterprise
- Ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
- Sense of priority and urgency, good negotiator, self-motivated and flexible
- Excellent client service skills and sense of business
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.