Delivery driver Whitby
Job offer summary
Position: Delivery driver
Location: Whitby Ontario Territory
This position is accountable for delivering bulk and packaged products to assigned accounts throughout Ontario. This position also represents the Company in a professional manner and provides exceptional customer service. This position requires appropriate licences and certification.
January 10, 2019
Job type : Permanent
Location : Whitby ON
Who are we?
We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialized by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfillment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
- Responsible for delivery of bulk and packaged products in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures customer goodwill and satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of product is on time and meets customer expectations.
- Ensures company policy and legal requirements are followed in the delivery of product.
- Assists in the responsible management of company assets, specifically trucks, totes, etc.
- Responsible for proper and safe loading of the assigned truck and unloading of product.
- Responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of the delivery truck.
- Represents and promotes the company in a competent and professional manner.
- Understands and complies with Company Health and Safety and environmental policies and procedures.
Mostly outdoors and behind the wheel of a truck. Handles hazardous products. Subject to weather conditions.
DZ licence required
Experience with manual transmission
Some heavy lifting required.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.