- Lieu: Brampton, ON
RP Oil limited, has been dedicated to supplying oil and lubricant products to customers in central and eastern Ontario for over 40 years. We take pride in providing both high-performance products and value-added services to better manage vehicle and equipment longevity. Our extensive warehouse facility enables us to deliver on exemplary service levels, short lead times, at competitive prices.
The Sales Representative is responsible for selling to the commercial, industrial and public sectors to meet requirements for lubricants, greases, DEF, antifreeze, and biodegradable lubricants. While maintaining and increasing the existing client base, the sales representative may work from a home office located within the Brampton area (Vaughan, Orangeville, Acton) assigned sales territory. The Sales Representative reports directly to the Ontario Sales Director and the Ontario Business Development Manager.
- Sales of lubricant, products and services;
- Develop a growth business plan for the assigned territory;
- Maintain and grow a mixed client base from all market segments;
- Utilize existing software to maintain effective communications within the organization; (Sales force, Microsoft applications) as well as sales tools for development and product presentation;
- Achieve annual sales targets as defined in the sales plan;
- Effective implementation and maintenance of customer files as related to sales efforts;
- Maintain quality, professional relationships with customers;
- Compile and share information relative to the market area and its impact with regard to competitive strategy;
- Evaluate and provide product recommendations to meet customer requirements;
- Provide customers with up-to -ate literature, product specifications and available training.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Required technical skills, experience and knowledge:
Ø True hunter and mechanically inclined;
Ø Experience the petroleum industry;
Ø Experience in Greater Toronto industrial area, manufacturing and construction (on-road/off-road) sectors;
Ø Sales experience in product distribution;
Ø Competent computer skills (Outlook, Microsoft Office, Sales Force).
Ø Ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member;
Ø Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
Ø Excellent client service skills and sense of business;
Ø Ability to identify and achieve objectives;
Ø Sense of priority and urgency, good negotiator, self-motivated and flexible;
Ø Oriented to problem solving and well organized;
Ø Effective at managing stress.
Experience: 3-5 years of pertinent related sales experience.
Education: College, professional training or combination of related experience.
Language: Fluent in English spoken and written.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please forward your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
The company provides an environment particular for your personal and professional development and a really competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and meet the qualifications, please send your resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com.
Crevier thanks all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. This position is available equally to men and women.